- Butter - butter made of peeled hemp seeds is very tasty, the seeds are easy to blend, keep the butter in the refrigerator
- Milk - add 900 ml of fresh water to 100 g of hemp seeds and blend, strain at the end and your hemp seed milk is ready, which will remain fresh in the refrigerator for 3 days, if you add less water, you will prepare a delicious cream, milk made of peeled hemp seed has a nutty and earthy flavour
- Spread - add hemp seeds to legumes, cooked vegetables, mushrooms or tofu and blend into a spread
- Pesto - sunflower seed tastes delicious when combined with basil, parsley and hemp seeds
- Sprinkling - hemp seeds can be a great decoration of your favourite salad or home-made pastry, just sprinkle them on the dough before baking
- Beverages - you can add hemp seeds into your smoothie in the morning
Hemp as a plant has a very wide use. It is used for the production of paper, fabric or therapeutic ointment. You do not need to worry about the THC content in connection with seeds, this substance is present only in leaves and blossoms.
The peel of seeds is very hard and difficult to digest, so mostly only peeled seeds are used. Unpeeled seeds are suitable particularly for the production of beverages and are suitable for sprouting. Peeled hemp seed must be stored in the refrigerator and quickly consumed. We do not recommend roasting or soaking the peeled hemp seed, it is not suitable for that. On the contrary, it is very suitable for the production of cheese.
Organic food always goes through a system of checks and certifications that ensures their quality and enables them to bear this designation. Their organic quality is particularly appreciated by people with an interest in organic farming and a sustainable farming system.
CompositionHemp seed shelled*. May contain traces of GLUTEN, PEANUTS, SOY, NUTS and SESAME. *product of controlled organic
Store in a dry and cool place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.