- Pumpkin soup - to decorate the soup, sprinkle it with pumpkin seeds
- For direct consumption - pumpkin seeds are a delicious dainty, suitable when you have a visit as well
- Salads - to enrich the vegetables, you can add a little bit of pumpkin seeds
- Tofu spread with pumpkin seeds
- Roasting - roast the pumpkin seeds in oil and mix with salt or chilli, the seeds taste great when combined with roasted almonds as well
- Sprinkling - pumpkin seeds can be a great decoration of your home-made pastry, just sprinkle them on the dough before baking
- Millet salad with avocado and pumpkin seeds
- Soaking - takes 8 hours, pumpkin seeds are then soft and have a delicate fresh taste
- Butter, milk, cheese
Pumpkin seeds are obtained from summer squash, which can get the weight up to 60 kg. Sometimes the plant is also called a pumpkin and comes from Central America. It belongs among the oldest crops grown by human.
CompositionPeeled pumpkin seeds *. May contain traces of gluten.
Store at temperatures up to 20 ° C and relative humidity up to 70%.