- Pumpkin soup - to decorate the soup, sprinkle it with pumpkin seeds
- For direct consumption - pumpkin seeds are a delicious dainty, suitable when you have a visit as well
- Salads - to enrich the vegetables, you can add a little bit of pumpkin seeds
- Tofu spread with pumpkin seeds
- Roasting - roast the pumpkin seeds in oil and mix with salt or chilli, the seeds taste great when combined with roasted almonds as well
- Sprinkling - pumpkin seeds can be a great decoration of your home-made pastry, just sprinkle them on the dough before baking
- Millet salad with avocado and pumpkin seeds
- Soaking - takes 8 hours, pumpkin seeds are then soft and have a delicate fresh taste
- Butter, milk, cheese
Pumpkin seeds are obtained from summer squash, which can get the weight up to 60 kg. Sometimes the plant is also called a pumpkin and comes from Central America. It belongs among the oldest crops grown by human.
CompositionPeeled pumpkin seeds. May contain traces of gluten, peanuts, soy, nuts and sesame.
Store at temperatures up to 20 ° C and relative humidity up to 70%.