- Risottos, couscous or vegetables mix - mix pre-soaked and chopped pecan nuts in dishes
- Mushroom sauce - chopped pecan nuts will taste delicious in mushroom sauce with pasta
- Raw almond-pecan dessert
- Buckwheat cake with fruity agar
- Cookies - mix blended pecan nuts with blended dried fruit and carob, for example, form the shape of little balls and cover them in grated coconut
- Ice-cream - coarsely chopped pecan nuts, frozen bananas, honey and cream will create delicious ice-cream, just blend it all together
- Soups - coarsely chopped pecan nuts are suitable as a soup decoration
- Breakfasts - you can use pecan nuts to enrich your favourite breakfast muesli or porridge
- Salads - both fruit and vegetable salads are ideal to add pecan nuts
- Spreads - blend pre-soaked pecan nuts with legumes or vegetables, you can also combine the nuts with carob and syrup
- Smoothie - you can blend pecan nuts even to your favourite smoothie
Pecan nuts grow on a pecan nut tree, which can be found in the south of North America. It is a massive tree with hard red-brown wood. It is cultivated all over the world, yet it is a rare species of nuts. Nuts are hidden in a hard shell, therefore ''pecan'' means ''a stone is necessary to break the shell'' in the native American language.
CompositionPecan nut kernels. May contain traces of gluten, peanuts, sesame, sulfur dioxide and other nuts.
Store in a temperature up to 25 °C and relative humidity up to 70%.