- cookies - mix blended nuts with the blended dried fruit and carob and roll into balls, which then cover in grated coconut
- ice cream - roughly chopped nuts, frozen bananas, honey and cream will make a perfect ice cream when combined, just blend everything together
- soups - roughly chopped nuts will be a great decoration of soups on a plate
- breakfast - nuts can enrich your favourite breakfast muesli or porridge
- desserts - cold or baked, nuts fit perfectly into a dough, creams or simply sprinkle prepared meals with them
- risotto, couscous - chop pre-soaked nuts and add them to a vegetable risotto or couscous
- salads - both fruit and vegetable salads are ideal candidates for adding nuts
- spreads - blend pre-soaked nuts with legumes or vegetables, cashew nuts are good for example with carrots
- nut butter - blend roasted nuts, you can leave the butter neutral and use it to thicken sauces, you can also sweeten it with a syrup and spread it on pastry
Hazelnuts grow on shrubs called common hazel. It most commonly grows in Europe and its fruits are mainly used in the food industry. In addition to that, oil is obtained from nuts and further used in cosmetics and products for painting. Hazel wood is used mainly in folk art.
Organic food always goes through a system of checks and certifications that ensures their quality and enables them to bear this designation. Their organic quality is particularly appreciated by people with an interest in organic farming and a sustainable farming system.
CompositionHAZELNUTL kernels *. May contain traces of gluten and other nuts. *product of controlled organic farming
Do not expose to direct sunlight. Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C and relative humidity up to 70%.