- Delicacy - macadamia nuts taste delicious, therefore are suitable for direct consumption, you can serve them along with a hot beverage for your visit, for example
- Muessli - add macadamia nuts to your breakfast, their flavour and crispiness fits perfectly into morning muessli
- Ice-cream - coarsely chopped macadamia nuts, frozen bananas, honey and cream will create delicious ice-cream, just blend it all together
- Salads - both fruit and vegetable salads are ideal to add macadamia nuts
- Sprinkle - macadamia nuts will make a great dessert decoration
- Milk - delicious milk is obtained from macadamia nuts, just blend the nuts, blend them with hot water and blend again, leave to stand in the fridge for 24 hours, blend again and strain, you can sweeten with honey
Macadamia nuts grows on all-year-round green trees called macadamia, which are mainly to be found in Australia. It is a very resistant plant, which can be grown even in the Czech Republic. Macadamia nuts are used for the production of a very valuable and high quality oil for the cosmetic industry.
CompositionMACADAMIA NUTS. May contain traces of gluten and other nuts.
Store in a temperature up to 25 °C and relative humidity up to 70%.