- Soups - big white beans taste great when combined with vegetables, mushrooms, potatoes, cereals
- Hash browns - blend cooked big white beans, add spices, herbs, egg and flour, form the shapes of hash browns and fry from both sides
- Baked - you can bake big white beans in the same way as ground meat, for example as lasagne or moussaka
- In sauces - big white beans can be a great meat replacement in sauces
- Porridge - blended legumes can be used as a tasty side dish to main meals
- Salad - cooled big white beans can be added into salads, which will enrich their taste
- Spread - you can blend legumes with steamed or baked vegetables, with cooked rice, with flakes, with mushrooms, with cooked cereals, with nut and seed spreads, or with a little bit of high quality olive oil
- Beans and mushrooms goulash
- Baking - blended legumes can be used to replace flour or its part when baking
- Sweet cream - try to blend cooked and strained beans with date syrup into smooth cream, it is suitable for both direct consumption or for sweet pastries filling
Tip: The husk starts to peel off already during pre-soaking, therefore cooked beans are quite easy to peel off.
CompositionBig white beans. May contain traces of gluten.
Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C and a relative humidity up to 70 %.