Discount is because of short expiration date (best before 24.8.2020).
The soy cream alternative suits perfectly for both cooking and baking, but we do not recommend it for whisking due to the lower fat content.
- Soups - add the soy cream alternative into your favourite soup, its taste will be full and smooth at the same time
- Sauces - the soy cream alternative can be a basis of cream sauces as well
- Desserts - try to use the soy cream instead of the milk one when preparing ice-cream or Italian specialty panna cotta, the taste of the dessert will remain delicious
- Baking - the Provamel soy cream can be used in the same way when baking potatoes and pasta as the regular milk cream
- Beverages - coffee or smoothie, both can be smoothened with the soy cream
- Dressings - if your dressing is too thick, it can be diluted with the soy cream
Provamel is an organic brand of a well-known Alpro company. The company has been producing various soy products for more than 30 years. It uses soybeans without genetic modification from European growers. The goal of the brand is to offer products that contribute to the well-being of both people and nature. All products are completely vegan and do not contain lactose. In addition, the production takes place without CO2 emissions. Provamel is also involved in ''The Great Green Wall'' Project, which seeks to prevent the Sahara from spreading. Thanks to Provamel, 25,000 trees have been planted so far.
This product will be appreciated primarily by consumers with an interest in organic farming and a sustainable farming system. Organic food always goes through a system of checks and certifications that ensures their quality and enables them to bear this designation.
CompositionVoda, slunečnicový olej* 15 %, loupané SÓJOVÉ BOBY* 7,9 %, rýže*, emulgátor SÓJOVÝ lecitin, stabilizátor: guarová guma*, jedlá mořská sůl. *produkt kontrolovaného ekologického zemědělství
After opening, store in the refrigerator and consume within 5 days.