The almond cream alternative has a beautiful white colour, delicate almond taste and thick consistency.
- Soups - add the almond cream alternative into your favourite soup, its taste will be full and smooth at the same time
- Sauces - the almond cream alternative can be a basis of cream sauces as well
- Desserts - try to use the almond cream instead of the milk one when preparing ice-cream or Italian specialty panna cotta, the taste of the dessert will remain delicious
- Baking - when baking potatoes and pasta, the almond cream can be used in the same way as the regular milk cream
- Beverages - coffee or smoothie, both can be smoothened with the almond cream
- Dressings - if your dressing is too thick, it can be diluted with the almond cream alternative
EcoMil was established in 1991. Its aim was to innovate a recipe for a traditional drink in Spain, almond milk. It is the leading brand in the production of almond plant-based drinks in Europe. During the production process, the highest quality Spanish almonds are used, which are then cold pressed to defat and to create almond powder. The powder is then mixed with water if necessary.
EcoMil brand was registered to VeganSociety.com in 2014 and received the Vegan label, which is illustrated by a small sunflower on the packaging. All of the company´s products are made of ingredients from organic farming, without chemical fertilisers, pesticides or GMOs. Furthermore, all packaging is recyclable and obtained from well-maintained forests that were very well cared for.
This product will be appreciated primarily by consumers with an interest in organic farming and a sustainable farming system. Organic food always goes through a system of checks and certifications that ensures their quality and enables them to bear this designation.
CompositionWater, ALMONDS* (7%), sunflower oil*, stabiliser (xantan, Arab gum), sea salt, natural aroma*. *product of controlled organic farming
After opening, store in the refrigerator and consume within 5 days. The date of minimum durability is written on the package.