Natural rice requires a little longer preparation time. It will be, however, compensated with a faster feeling of saturation.
- Side dish - the rice can be used as a side dish for both salty vegetable and meat dishes, combine it with white rice, put less black rice than the white one
- Risotto - you can mix the rice in a classic way with vegetables and spicy however you like, always combine black rice with the white one, put less black rice than the white one
- Fried rice - after cooking the rice, you can fry it in a larger amount of oil along with vegetables for about 2 minutes, add stirred organic eggs at the end and fry shortly and season, always combine black rice with the white one, put less black rice than the white one
- Rice salad - cool the rice down and mix it with various ingredients according to your taste and fantasy, we recommend using cooked green beans, walnuts, fried onion and champignons, sprinkle with fresh parsley and pour with vinegar, mustard and oil dressing, always combine black rice with the white one, put less black rice than the white one
- Decoration - black rice has an interesting colour and is often used as a decoration in Asia
- Exotic breakfast - cook black rice in water with cinnamon and ginger, cook until the water is absorbed, add honey, vanilla, stir and leave to stand for five minutes, add your favourite fruits and nuts and pour a coconut milk over
Rice is a very old cultural crop that is cultivated in tropical regions of Asia and Africa. Today´s biggest exporters of rice are China and India. Rice is very frequently sold peeled, natural rice is, however, an unpeeled option. Overall, approximately 20 types of rice are known to people today and those types are used to produce flour, porridge, scratch, wine, vinegar or malt. The plant is cultivated on special rice fields and is harvested up to twice a year.
Organic food always goes through a system of checks and certifications that ensures their quality and enables them to bear this designation. Their organic quality is particularly appreciated by people with an interest in organic farming and a sustainable farming system.
CompositionBlack rice*. May contain traces of gluten. *product of controlled organic farming
Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C and relative humidity up to 70%.