- Cookies - add blended dates with crushed nuts, grated coconut and a little bit of cocoa and form the obtained mixture into balls
- Dates can be added into sweet porridges or a sweet couscous
- Marmalade - soak 250 g of dates into 200 ml of hot water, leave to stand for 2 hours, blend everything until smooth and your quick and exotic marmalade is prepared
- Sweet pastry - you can add coarsely chopped dates into dough before baking and make for example a classic banana bread recipe or any other sweet pastry recipe more interesting and different
- Raw cakes - thanks to their sticky and firm consistency, blended dates are often used as a basis of unbaked cakes
- Sweet dumplings - try to fill dumplings with dried dates, the result will be delicious
- Home-made muesli - dates can become a part of your home-made muesli or baked muesli bars
- Salads - not only in sweet salads, small portions of finely chopped dates will taste great in vegetable salads as well, making them taste exotic
- Chocolate coated dates - soak dates in melted chocolate, place them on a baking tin and let them get firm
- Smoothie - it is easy to blend pre-soaked dates with other ingredients into a smooth cocktail
Date palm yields dark brown oval fruits we call dates. This plant was domesticated already between the 3rd and 4th millennium BC. It was originally native to the Mesopotamia area and thanks to mankind, it is today cultivated from North Africa through the Middle East to the right bank of the Indus River. In these areas, dates are an important part of the cuisine. Dates are often baked in butter or pressed into a loaf called ''adšu''.
Drying significantly contributes to the durability of dates. Some people find dried dates too firm, in this case it is recommended to soak the dates in water or milk before consuming. Dates have a strong sweet taste, which can be sweets supplement not only for children.
Organic food always goes through a system of checks and certifications that ensures their quality and enables them to bear this designation. Their organic quality is particularly appreciated by people with an interest in organic farming and a sustainable farming system.
CompositionDried dates*. May contain traces of gluten. *product of controlled organic farming
Store at temperatures up to 20 ° C and relative humidity up to 70%.