- Porridge - you can modify your classic pea porridge recipe by replacing pea with chickpea
- Soup - by blending chickpea and vegetable broth, you will get a delicious cream soup, which can be smoothened by a cream alternative, do not be afraid to put whole chickpeas even to classic vegetable or mushroom soups
- Rissoles - blend legumes, add spices, herbs, an egg and flour, form shapes of rissoles and fry from both sides
- Sauces - chickpeas taste great in sauce dishes
- Thickening - blended chickpea will thicken your soups and sauces
- Salads - cooked and cooled chickpea can make a tasty ingredient of your salad
Chickpeas are obtained from a plant called Cicer arietinum. It was domesticated 7,000 years ago in the area around Turkey and Syria. Today it is mainly grown and used in India. The fruit of the plant is a pod with up to ten spherical seeds of yellowish colour. It is the third most widely grown legume in the world just right after pea and common bean.
La BIO IDEA Company was established more than 25 years ago. The production of its products takes place in Sicily and its surroundings, where all raw materials, ingredients and foodstuff come from. With its production, the brand tries to fit into its natural way of life in Sicily.
Organic food always goes through a system of checks and certifications that ensures their quality and enables them to bear this designation. Their organic quality is particularly appreciated by people with an interest in organic farming and a sustainable farming system.
CompositionChickpea*, water, edible sea salt. *product of controlled organic farming
Skladujte v suchu a chladu. Chraňte před přímým slunečním zářením.