- For direct consumption - the chocolate drink is perfect for direct consumption
- Smoothie or cocktail - the chocolate drink tastes great in both of those beverages
- Pudding - bring the chocolate drink to boil, put a part of it aside, add starch in it and pour into the boiling beverage under constant stirring, you can smoothen the pudding with cream
- Porridge - the chocolate drink can be a basis for the preparation of your favourite breakfast porridge, which will then have a smooth chocolate flavour
- Milk rice - replace milk with this soy-based chocolate alternative and your milk rice will be perfectly flavoured already during the cooking
Provamel is an organic brand of a well-known Alpro company. The company has been producing various soy products for more than 30 years. It uses soybeans without genetic modification from European growers. The goal of the brand is to offer products that contribute to the well-being of both people and nature. All products are completely vegan and do not contain lactose. In addition, the production takes place without CO2 emissions. Provamel is also involved in ''The Great Green Wall'' Project, which seeks to prevent the Sahara from spreading. Thanks to Provamel, 25,000 trees have been planted so far.
Provamel products are produced in a natural way. After removing the outer pulp, beans get washed in clean water and are left to soak water. They are then ground in boiling water and the milk is thus separated from the okara (the rest of the soy beans). Finally, the milk is filtered to produce the soy beverage.
This product will be appreciated primarily by consumers with an interest in organic farming and a sustainable farming system. Organic food always goes through a system of checks and certifications that ensures their quality and enables them to bear this designation.
CompositionDrinking water, peeled SOY BEANS* (7.8 %), unrefined cane sugar*, defatted cocoa*1.3 %, chocolate* 1.1%, sea salt, stabiliser (karubin), Bourbon vanilla extract*. *product of controlled organic farming
After opening, store in the refrigerator and consume within 5 days.