- Soups - you can use coconut cream instead of the regular cream, your soups will be softened and with a little bit of exotic flavour
- Sauce - coconut milk can be added into exotic sauces, taste great when combined with curry, for example
- Baking - coconut cream can replace other liquid in dough or you can try to whisk it into a sweet foam to spread over desserts
- Ice-cream - when preparing ice-cream, you can use coconut milk instead of regular milk or cream, it will taste great when combined with mango and white chocolate, for example
- Porridge - oatmeal cooked in coconut milk taste delicious
- Jam - cook sugar and coconut cream together, after it has thickened, add fruits, cook, until the mixture has a jam-like consistency, fill jars with the mixture, close them and let cool down, a classic jam with a new taste has just been made!
- Chia pudding - a smooth pudding will be obtained by blending seeds and cream, if you want whole chia seeds, just add them into the cream, let cool down in the refrigerator for 4 hours in both cases
Coconut is a type of fruit growing on coconut palms, mostly in the tropics all over the world. Palms produce up to 150 fruits a year and people have grown them for 3000 years. Interestingly, coconuts are one of the largest seeds in the world, and people use their pulp, skin and water. Coconut milk is produced from the coconut pulp.
This product will be appreciated primarily by consumers with an interest in organic farming and a sustainable farming system. Organic food always goes through a system of checks and certifications that ensures their quality and enables them to bear this designation.
CompositionCoconut, wate. *product of controlled organic farming
Store in a dry and cool place.