- Soups - black eyed beans taste great when combined with vegetables, mushrooms, potatoes, cereals
- Hash browns - blend cooked black eyed beans, add spices, herbs, egg and flour, form the shapes of hash browns and fry from both sides
- Baked - you can bake black eyed beans in the same way as ground meat, for example as lasagne or moussaka
- In sauces - black eyed beans can be a great meat replacement in sauces
- Porridge - blended legumes can be used as a tasty side dish to main meals
- Salad - cooled black eyed beans can be added into salads, which will enrich their taste
- Spread - you can blend legumes with steamed or baked vegetables, with cooked rice, with flakes, with mushrooms, with cooked cereals, with nut and seed spreads, or with a little bit of high quality olive oil
CompositionBlack eyed beans. May contain traces of gluten.
Store at temperatures up to 25 ° C and a relative humidity up to 70 %.